At times, while working with the QuickBooks software, the users might often land on to the QuickBooks desktop data damage error or company file corruption issues. In case you found any possible data issues, or you have done the research and suspect the data damage, then need not to worry. We have come up with possible solutions to fix the data issues with the company file.
Thus, make sure that you read this post carefully till the end. Or an alternate for the same can be to get in touch with our QuickBooks professionals and let them handle the situation for you. You can call us at our toll-free customer support number. Our team will be there to assist you in a single call.
Methods to Fix QuickBooks Company File Data Damages
The user can fix the QuickBooks data damage issue, with the help of the methods scribbled below:
Method 1: Repairing the company file using the rebuild data tool
- The user needs to move to the file menu and then click on utilities tab, after that select rebuild data
· Now, select ok from the information window and follow the onscreen prompts
- The user will then have to let the tool repair the file
- After that, select ok once the tool completes its task
- Also, the user needs to move to the file menu and then hover over the utilities tab and also choose verify data
· The last step is to let the tool check the file for data issues
In case the issue is detected, select rebuild now
Method 2: Manually repairing the company file
The user can manually repair the company file, by carrying out the steps below. But it should be noted that, backing up the company file is a must, before carrying out the steps:
- The user needs to select the file menu at first. And click on utilities and verify data options respectively
- After that, let the tool check for the file data issues
- The next step is to select expand all to see the errors from the verify results screen
· Now, choose see online article, to check out the steps to fix the issue. Or the user can also contact support for getting the company file repaired instantly
This drives us at the end of this post, where we hope that the QuickBooks data damage error might have been resolved. However, if the issue continues, you can give us a call to our team of professionals at 1-844-405-0906.
We are a hub of technically sound accounting professionals, who work round the clock to provide the best possible support services instantly. Thus, feel free to contact us any point of time, and discuss your queries with our 24/7 QuickBooks premier support team.
Source Url: https://bit.ly/35LouXp