When you look for a comprehensive computer security program, you think of Avast. Instant Help Zilla helps you to install and activate Avast Antivirus on Windows or Mac computers. Always keep visiting Instant Help Zilla, to get updates on the latest tech tips.
Simple Steps to Install and Activate Avast Antivirus on Windows or Mac
The steps to install and activate Avast Antivirus on Windows or Mac involves the following sections:
- Install and Activate on a Windows Computer
- Click on the Avast download link to get the installer app from Avast.
- Now, go to the folder where this file is available and run as administrator.
- User Account Control may ask for permissions. Select Yes.
- Tap on Install to progress with the default settings. The software will install automatically.
- On the next screen, tap Get Started.
- Review onscreen policy and then select I Agree.
- On the Avast Premium Security software, visit Menu and then click on Enter activation code.
- Enter the code and follow the onscreen guidance to finish the process.
- Install and Activate the Program on a Mac PC
- Click on the Avast download link to download the installer software from Avast.
- Run the setup file and click on the Avast Security picture.
- Select Install to go further with the default settings.
- You may use Touch ID to go past the authentication process.
- Tap on OK to allow folder access.
- Complete the installation process by allowing further access to drives.
- Open the Avast Premium Security program, go to Menu and then tap on Activate paid features.
- Type in the code to complete the activation.
Instant Help Zilla only brings you the quickest steps to install and activate Avast Antivirus on Windows or Mac. For more technical troubleshooting, keep visiting our website.