Netgear router login issue:- In the present situation where COVID-19 is keeping so many people working from home, Wi-Fi routers are working hard to keep us connected, learning, and working in this uncertain time. Home Wi-Fi routers also connect an ever-growing range of smart home devices. According to ETTelecom.com, the requests for new home broadband connections have increased by 40%. As the use of Wi-Fi has grown leaps and bounds in a few recent months, many people are also facing issues while using it.
NETGEAR is one of the best brands that provide an excellent quality Netgear router at an affordable price in today’s market. As per the official site of NETGEAR, they were the first company to introduce the world’s fastest wireless router. Though the company has been a major supplier of routers and is providing an extensive range of Wi-Fi devices for over a long period of time, users these days are facing issues such as router login net not working. This is one of the most common problems, among others.
In this article, we will cover the solutions to such common issues.
How to Troubleshoot the Issue of Accessing the NETGEAR Router Login?
Use the following steps to solve the issue of accessing your NETGEAR router login:
- Check whether you are using the correct URL, username, and password. The following are the default credentials:
- URL: www.routerlogin.net or .com
- Username: admin
- Password: password
Note: If you have modified the password, please enter the modified one as the default one will not work in that case.
- If you are still getting an error message while accessing http://routerlogin.com or .net, try clearing your browser cache:
- You can also try using a different browser to resolve the access problem. For example, if you are using Google Chrome, try accessing the router login page through Mozilla Firefox or Safari.
- Connecting your router in a different way can also sometimes resolve the accessing issue. If you are using Wi-Fi, try using a wired Ethernet connection or a different wireless connection. For example, if your router is connected to a 2.4 GHz wireless band, try connecting to the 5 GHz band.
- Disconnect any additional Internet connections if you are connected to multiple networks at the same time. Make sure you only connect the network to your NETGEAR router.
- Try disabling the firewalls, pop-up blockers, and ad-blocking software, temporarily.
- If the issue persists even after following the above steps, perform a factory reset of the router.
After you perform a factory reset, all the settings and configurations that you made will be lost. Even the credentials such as username, password, SSID name, and security settings will return to default ones.
Follow these steps after you perform a factory reset with routerlogin:
- Login into your router using the default username and password.
- Click the ADVANCED option.
- Under Router Information, make sure that your Netgear router’s IP Address is 192.168.1.250 or 192.168.0.1.
- Make sure that your firmware is up to date. If it is not, go to ADVANCED > Router Update > Check. Select Yes to update the firmware.
Thanks for reading this information with attention. In case of any router login issue for the Netgear device, you can get connected with the internet. You need to search the queries on the search engine and the issue will resolve easily. Thank you so much and get connect with us for more details and information.