QuickBooks unrecoverable error is one of the most commonly reported errors. It is usually caused by network issues, corrupt QuickBooks components, data integrity issues with the company file. These issues are the possible outcome of power outages, network blips while the user is logged in the QuickBooks company file. As son the user opens up the QuickBooks software, it crashes as a consequence of the QuickBooks unrecoverable error. If you are also facing any such error, then here in this post we will brief you with the ways to fix this issue.
When unrecoverable error occurs in your QuickBooks desktop, you may see the following error message on your desktop screen:
Moreover, we are there to assist you round the clock at 1-800-761-1787. Our experts and certified QuickBooks error support professionals will be happy to help you.
What may cause QuickBooks unrecoverable error?
The most common reasons why you get an unrecoverable error are:
- Missing Windows or QuickBooks desktop updates
- There is a damage to your data files
- You might have computer issues
- Program code needs repairing
Steps to fix the QuickBooks unrecoverable error
You can checkout the following infographic image in order to fix QuickBooks unrecoverable error:
The user can easily get rid of this error, by refreshing the QuickBooks installation folder “Use QuickBooks clean install tool”.
- The very first step in this process is to close QuickBooks and all its related processes from Task manager
- And then download and run the QuickBooks clean install tool
- After that make sure to have the QuickBooks license number and product code information
- Also, visit the control panel and choose QuickBooks from the installed programs list
- The next step is to select uninstall or change from the top and follow the uninstall instructions till the end
- Now, update the windows and restart the system
- After that download the QuickBooks and select the correct values from the dropdown menus
- And end the process by running the setup and follow the installation wizard till the end and check if the QuickBooks works properly
The user can figure out missing or damaged components and repair with QuickBooks component repair tool. The steps involved in this process are as follows:
- To begin with the user needs to download and install the QuickBooks component repair tool
- And then run the tool and follow the wizard instructions
- After that update windows and reboot the system
- Also, try to open the program to check if that works fine
The above-mentioned solutions are tried and tested, and we believe that they will help you in tackling the QuickBooks unrecoverable error issue. Moreover, you can contact our QuickBooks professionals at 1-800-761-1787.
We are a group of technically sound QuickBooks enterprise technical support team, who work round the click to provide the best possible assistance. Call us anytime, and we will be there to assist you.